I call this my super energy smoothie as it loaded with superfoods.
Maca is an energizing superfood. It’s also known as Peruvian ginseng, which is made from the tubers of a root vegetable that grows in central Peru.
Acai is one of the superfruits. The açaí powder used in this smoothie is made from freeze-dried acai berries.
They’re both naturally gluten free. Add them to this smoothie for an instant energy boost as you gear up for Fourth of July food, fireworks, and fun.
This is a fruity drink with strawberries, banana, and an apple.
You don’t have to wait for a special occasion. Enjoy this smoothie anytime you want an energy boost.
Let me show you how easy it is to make.
*Free printable recipe card is available at the end of the post.
Just place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
More healthy smoothies
My Healing Green Smoothie – Discover many important green smoothie benefits and a step-by-step tutorial with beautiful photos showing how to make a healing green smoothie. You’re going to love this smoothie.
Radiant Skin Smoothie (With Chia Seeds) – You’ll love this green smoothie. It’s made in your super blender including berries, greens, celery, apple and chia seeds which promote radiant skin.
Strawberry And Yogurt Smoothie – This smoothie is a healthy treat rather than treats with empty calories.
Brain Power Smoothie – This smoothie is loaded with super foods for mental sharpness!
Afternoon Boost Smoothie – This afternoon boost smoothie is so good. Add a dash of Cayenne pepper for extra zing.
Super Energy Smoothie
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
- Dr. Ted Naiman’s P:E Potatoes Au Gratin - August 5, 2022
- Frozen Strawberry Protein Pops - July 28, 2022
- High-Protein Smoothie With Strawberries - July 15, 2022
- Chicken And Broccoli In Gluten Free Stir Fry Sauce - March 25, 2022
- Flourless Chocolate Cake With Video - February 8, 2022