Gluten Free Baked Ziti
- 12- ounce gluten-free Tinkyada penne
- 3 ⁄4 lb ground beef turkey, or chicken
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups gluten-free marinara sauce Prego is gluten-free
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- In large skillet brown meat and drain. Season with salt.
- Add marinara and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the meat sauce.
- Add half of the mixture to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Then spread 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the pasta mixture.
- Add the remaining pasta mixture and top with the remaining cup of mozzarella.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes until hot and bubbly and cheese is golden brown.