Savory Turkey Wings
- 4-5 whole turkey wings cut off wing tips(you can save to add to homemade soup or discard.) Cut drumlette apart from the flat middle at the joint.
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- ½ onion diced
- 2½ cups gluten free chicken broth
- Add olive oil to your baking dish. Then place wings in the dish. Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, parsley and salt in a small bowl. Rub seasonings into the wings. Sprinkle garlic and onion around.
- Cover and set in the refrigerator for one or two hours.
- When you’re ready to cook, preheat your oven to 350℉.
- Pour chicken broth over the wings, cover, and bake for 1½ hours.
- Then transfer the wings to a broiling pan and brush them with some extra virgin olive oil. Reserve the broth for later for sauce.
- Turn up the oven to 500℉. Bake for just 10 minutes more until golden.