10 Minute Wild Shrimp With Paleo Coconut Sauce
The mix of pepper and pungent paprika gives this dish a lovely, subtly spicy taste. It takes just ten minutes from stove top to plate, and is super delicious and super good for you.
- 25-30 wild shrimp raw, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons butter *see note for dairy-free option
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup Native Forest coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon rep pepper flakes
- pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- scallions thinly sliced for garnish
Heat coconut oil and butter together in your skillet. Add shrimp and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, turning over half way through.
Add coconut milk, lemon juice, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
Continue cooking to reduce, about 5 more minutes.
Serve on a bed of parsley and garnish with chopped scallions.