Broiled Lamb Chops with Chermoula Sauce
You’re going to love these lamb chops that have their own little handle and a nugget of meat to savor with each bite! Chermoula sauce elevates these tasty chops to irresistible.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 23 minutes
- 6-8 lamb chops
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1 small shallot diced
- ¼ teaspoon roasted ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Marinate: Marinate lamb chops with 1 tablespoon oil, garlic and oregano. Set chops aside for 15 minutes.
Chermoula: In a medium bowl, whisk together parsley, cilantro, shallots, cumin, coriander, vinegar and ¼ cup oil until combined. Set aside.
Broil lamb chops: Season chops on both sides with salt. Broil for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with chermoula sauce.