Gluten Free Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna noodle casserole is an old favorite that you can enjoy gluten-free and it only takes a few more minutes to make than the condensed-soup kind.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup diced red or green bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ cup Bob’s Red Mill GF All Purpose Baking Flour
- 2 ½ cups milk
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Two 5-ounce cans of tuna
- 2 cups cooked pasta. Here I used Dr. Schar TAGLIATELLE for a wide pasta which mimics wide egg noodles)
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- You will need 2 cups of cooked gluten free noodles for this recipe. I use Dr. Schar TAGLIATELLE for a wide pasta which mimics wide egg noodles. Go ahead with any pasta you would like.
- This recipe is delicious with veggies added to the mix. What vegetables will you choose? Peas? Carrots? Beans? It’s up to you.
- This recipe includes a simple cream of mushroom soup recipe. Once you know how to do this, you can use it anytime a recipe calls for cream of mushroom soup. For this reason, you may want to bookmark this recipe. 😊