Gluten Free Barbecued Spareribs
This is the best low carb, gluten free spareribs recipe. Promise. :)
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 2 sides spare ribs 2.5- 3 lbs. each
- 1/2 cup gluten free barbecue sauce (optional)
Skin your ribs by removing the membrane that's on the back.
Combine salt, pepper and thyme in a small bowl. Pat the ribs dry and rub the mixture over both sides of each of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350℉
Place ribs bone side up on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
Turn over and bake for another 45 minutes.
Finally, if you want barbecue sauce, this is the time to spread your gluten free barbecue sauce over the meat and finish barbecuing on your outdoor grill for the last 10 minutes. But watch the ribs and make sure they don't burn from the sugar.
Let meat sit for 10 minutes before slicing between the bones.
- At least an hour before you're ready to cook, rub your spices into your meat to infuse flavor into the spare ribs. Then cover and refrigerate.
- I think you'll love the distinct flavor of my simple dry rub. But, you may choose to add some other favorite spices such as paprika, chili powder, black pepper, cumin, or even cayenne pepper. It's up to you.
- No grill? No problem. You can cook your spareribs entirely in your oven.
Serving: 3ounce | Calories: 190kcal