Gluten Free Easy Minestrone Soup
Enjoy a big bowl of gluten free easy minestrone soup today. It's simpler than you think; made all in one pot and ready in a snap.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 3/4 cup zucchini diced
- 1 can 28 oz. gluten free diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 can 15 oz. garbanzo beans drained
- 1/2 cup gluten free Schar Anellini pasta
Heat oil in large saucepan.
Add celery and zucchini and stir until tender, about 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes with the juice, water and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
Add the garbanzo beans and simmer for 6 minutes.
Then add gluten free anellini pasta and simmer for 4 more minutes.
- You may want to add minced onions or other leftover vegetables.
- Don't have Anellini noodles? Use any pasta you'd like. It's up to you.
- Would you like to sprinkle parmesan cheese on top? Go ahead. It's delicious.