Gluten Free Frittata With Ham (Keto And Low Carb)
A frittata is an Italian style omelette that's perfect for brunch, luncheon, and even dinner.
Servings 4 -6
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons onion chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces thin sliced ham chopped
- Frittatas are a great way to use up leftovers. Try this gluten free frittata with ham or let your imagination take over and create your own combination.
- Frittatas pack well so you can bring a few slices on a picnic or bring a slice to work for lunch.
- I used a cast-iron skillet to make this frittata, but I have also used this oven safe skillet.
- Frittatas are also an excellent make-ahead dish! Just refrigerate and heat them up when you want to serve.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.2g