Baby Bok Choy With Sweet and Tangy Sauce
Baby bok choy is one of the most nutrient-dense foods you can eat. Paired with my sweet and tangy sauce, it is absolutely delicious.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil EVOO
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/4 cup gluten free chicken broth or vegetable broth is you prefer
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon Bragg's apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce Sky Valley is certified gluten free
- 1 pound baby bok choy
Heat 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over a medium heat until it's hot, but not smoking. Add garlic until brown, about 1 minute. Whisk in broth, lemon juice, Coconut Aminos, vinegar, and Sriracha. Cook about 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Heat another 2 tablespoons of oil in the same pan and add the bok choy. Toss gently, cover and cook about 6 minutes until tender and just starting to brown.
Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with sauce and serve.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.9g