Grainless Crispy Chicken Nuggets
Grainless crispy chicken nuggets are coated in a spicy batter and fried in coconut oil. Absolutely delicious and ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 pound of skinless and boneless chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika or cayenne pepper if you like heat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Combine eggs, tapioca starch, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Place chicken in the batter and coat well.
Heat coconut oil in a skillet.
Carefully place the chicken pieces in batches into the hot skillet, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels.
Transfer to broiler pan and broil for 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve immediately.
- You can season your batter with ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper if you like hot and spicy.
- You’re pretty free with whatever kind of oil or fat you choose. Just be sure when you heat the oil, it doesn't smoke.