Gluten Free Hot Open Turkey Sandwich
It’s the day after Thanksgiving, and we’re looking for creative ways to enjoy all of that leftover turkey. Why wait for Thanksgiving? Make this hot open faced sandwich today.
- 1 pound cooked turkey meat sliced
- 1/2 cup gluten free gravy
- 4 slices of gluten free bread
Heat gravy in a skillet until bubbly. Add slices of turkey to the gravy. Cook until meat is heated through. Arrange bread on each plate and spoon gravy on top. Then, top with turkey and more gravy.
More leftover turkey sandwich ideas
- Turkey panini Layer roast turkey and swiss cheese on Udi's bread, spread with pesto sauce, then grill or cook in a panini press until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Turkey on a roll Slice open delicious Against the grain gluten free rolls, pop in the toaster and spread with butter, sprinkle with garlic powder and add turkey slices ( if you prefer, spread with mayonnaise)
- And, of course, any of these sandwiches can be made with chicken as well.