Gluten Free Spinach Pie
Gluten free spinach pie is a favorite recipe featuring three cheese spinach pie in a gluten-free Kinnikinnick frozen pie crust.
- 2 10 oounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 12 slices muenster cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 gluten free frozen pie crust
Thaw spinach. Squeeze dry and drain.
Preheat oven to 350℉.
Soften cream cheese in a skillet over a low flame. Add drained spinach to softened cream cheese keeping over a very low heat. Add garlic, salt and parmesan.
Cover the bottom of the pie shell with 6 slices of muenster cheese. Fill pie shell with spinach mixture. Finally, cover with another layer of 6 slices of muenster cheese.
Bake at 350℉ for 25-30 minutes.
- This post has been updated because the Kinnikinnick pie crust is no longer available. Trader Joe's has a gluten free pie crust, but I haven't tried it so I can't recommend it.
- I have been making cauliflower crust which I shared in this recipe: mini spinach pies with cauliflower crust.