This unique salsa: tomatoes, kalamata olives, basil pesto, and a touch of olive oil is infused with flavor.
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives sliced
- 3 tablespoons basil pesto store bought or homemade
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Slice and dice your olives and tomatoes roughly about the same size.
- Serve over fish or as a side dish.
- You can store your homemade salsa in an airtight container for 4-6 days.
Calories: 51kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.9g