I am excited to release a new recipe book today! It’s called 10 Kid Approved Gluten Free Recipes and you can get it for free today.
This book is a collection of my kids’ ten favorite gluten free recipes. I actually had them rate their favorite choices out of all my recipes, and these were the winning results. It can be difficult for kids to follow a gluten-free diet, but even the pickiest of eaters is sure to find a favorite in this collection. Best of all, these recipes are quick and easy to prepare so that you can whip up a healthy and delicious meal even on the busiest of days.
Here’s several of the recipes you’ll find inside:
1. Crispy Chicken Fingers
2. Chicken Wings
3. Pizza Muffins
4. Spaghetti and Meatballs
5. Irish Nachos
And much more!
Each recipe also includes my suggestions for the best-tasting gluten-free products.
Get it Now (For Free)
This recipe book is available as a free download to members of our wonderful community.
All you have to do is enter your email on this page and click “Subscribe” and the recipe book is all yours. In addition to the recipe book, you’ll also receive an email update each week of the new recipes I’ve added to the blog.
(If you’re already an email subscriber, then you should have received a link to the new recipe book in your email. Let me know if you haven’t.)
Again in order to get instant access now, enter your email address on this page or in the box below this post or in the sidebar. Enjoy!
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018