Gluten free easy minestrone soup is a hearty Italian minestrone soup loaded with vegetables, garbanzo beans and Anellini pasta (gluten free, of course). There’s nothing as satisfying as a bowl of hot soup, homemade and ready in minutes.
Gluten Free Easy Minestrone Soup
- 2 tblsp. olive oil
- 2 stalks organic celery diced
- 3/4 cup organic zucchini diced
- 1 can 28 oz. Muir Glen organic diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp. marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. basil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic. minced
- 1 can (15 oz. garbanzo beans drained
- 1/2 cup gluten free Schar Anellini pasta
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add celery and zucchini and stir until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with the juice, water and seasonings.
- Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add the garbanzo beans and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Then add gluten free anellini pasta and simmer for 4 more minutes.
You may want to add minced onions or other leftover vegetables. Do you like to sprinkle parmesan cheese on top? Leave your suggestions in the comments box. Thanks.
- Cheesy Cauliflower With Ham Casserole (Low-Carb) - May 21, 2019
- Pork Tenderloin Cordon Bleu - April 25, 2019
- Low-Carb Meatballs In Smoked Paprika Sauce - April 1, 2019
- How My Morning Routine Gives Me a Healthy Start to the Day - March 25, 2019
- Tastiest Low-Carb Keto Stuffed Cabbage - February 28, 2019