Gluten free easy minestrone soup is a hearty Italian minestrone soup loaded with vegetables, garbanzo beans and Anellini pasta (gluten free, of course). There’s nothing as satisfying as a bowl of hot soup, homemade and ready in minutes.
Gluten Free Easy Minestrone Soup
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 3/4 cup zucchini diced
- 1 can 28 oz. gluten free diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 can 15 oz. garbanzo beans drained
- 1/2 cup gluten free Schar Anellini pasta
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add celery and zucchini and stir until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with the juice, water and seasonings.
- Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add the garbanzo beans and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Then add gluten free anellini pasta and simmer for 4 more minutes.
- You may want to add minced onions or other leftover vegetables.
- Would you like to sprinkle parmesan cheese on top? Go ahead. It's delicious.
You may want to add minced onions or other leftover vegetables. Do you like to sprinkle parmesan cheese on top? Leave your suggestions in the comments box. Thanks.