I love when my daughter and I cook together. We enjoy trying out new recipes and sharing the cooking tips and tricks that we’ve learned over the years. The best part, of course, is spending time together. Sometimes she plays a favorite music CD for me while we cook, and sometimes we just talk. It’s a great way to have fun together and catch up on each other’s lives.
Recently we discovered Glutino Gluten Free Bagel Chips. They are delicious plain or you can spread some cream cheese on them for a delightful snack. My daughter discovered a recipe for Gluten Free Bruschetta right on the box. Mmm, these make a wonderful hors d’oeuvre before dinner.
- 1 box Glutino Bagel Chips
- 3 organic tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cloves organic garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. organic basil, chopped
- 2½ tsp. organic olive oil
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the bagel chips in a single layer on the baking sheet. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Spoon the mixture onto the bagel chips.
- Set broiler to low. Place in the oven for 3 minutes. (Note: the recipe on the box says Preheat broiler to high and broil for 7-10 minutes, but be careful not to burn them; my daughter's were ready in 3 minutes). Serve warm.
Do you enjoy cooking with your family? Leave your comments in the box below.
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018