You’ll love this green smoothie. It’s made in your super blender including berries, greens, celery, apple and chia seeds which promote radiant skin.
I call this smoothie radiant skin smoothie because I add chia seeds that are packed with essential fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 oils that will make your skin glow like never before!
Non-gluten chia seeds are one of the superfoods that will not only give you radiant skin, but your hair and nails will look amazing too.
I choose milled chia seeds so there is no need to soak them before adding them to your radiant skin smoothie. Also, I always recommend buying organic produce whenever possible that are free of chemicals and pesticides.
So, what ingredients will you need?
• 1/2 cup of blueberries
• an apple
• a handful of lettuce
• 1 stalk of celery
• a handful of spinach
• 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
• 1 cup of water
• and ice cubes
• you may also add a frozen banana if you’d like
Just place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. If you go with the frozen banana, it should go in with your blueberries.
More healthy recipes for you
Dark Chocolate Drizzled Strawberries with Homemade Yogurt
How To Cut And Prepare Spaghetti Squash (Includes video!)
How To Make Super-Nutritious Sauerkraut Every Time
Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops + ButcherBox Review (Includes the secret to tender, juicy chops)
How To Make Beef Bone Broth And Why It’s Good For You
Radiant Skin Smoothie (With Chia Seeds)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 frozen banana optional
- 1 apple cored
- handful of lettuce
- 1 stalk of celery
- handful of spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
- I choose milled chia seeds so there is no need to soak them before adding them to your radiant skin smoothie.
- I always recommend organic produce whenever possible that are free of chemicals and pesticides.
- Make Easy Pancakes from Scratch with Leftover Gluten-Free Bread - April 24, 2023
- Spicy Salmon Bake Cups (Gluten Free And Low Carb) - December 16, 2022
- Gluten Free Baked Ziti Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Dr. Ted Naiman’s P:E Potatoes Au Gratin - August 5, 2022
- Frozen Strawberry Protein Pops - July 28, 2022
Hungry for more?
Sign up and I'll send you my eCookbook, Top 10 Recipes as a welcome gift
plus new articles and recipes delivered fresh to your inbox!
I have never heard of Chia seeds but the rest of it sounds really tasty!! Visiting from the Ultimate Blogging Challenge!
Thanks for visiting. Yes, chia seeds are super healthy.
Apple Daniels says
Great recipe! I was just talking to a friend about how my skin (and hair) has been changing as I’ve gotten older. Will definitely check this out!
It’s amazing what you can add to green smoothies for specific health issues.
Roxanne Catherine Mapp says
Thanks for sharing this! I will definitely try it! replying from UBC
Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate you.