I call this smoothie Radiant Skin Smoothie because I add chia seeds that are packed with essential fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 oils that will make your skin glow like never before! Non-gluten chia seeds are one of the superfoods that will not only give you radiant skin, but your hair and nails will look amazing too. I choose milled chia seeds so there is no need to soak them.
Radiant Skin Smoothie
- 1/2 cup organic Blueberries
- 1 frozen organic banana optional
- 1 organic apple
- handful of organic lettuce
- 1 stalk organic celery
- handful of organic spinach
- 1 tblsp. organic chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 3 cups
Please leave your comments below.
- How To Cook Tomahawk Rib Eye Steak - October 3, 2018
- Keto Chicken Piccata - August 3, 2018
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018