You’ll love this green smoothie. It’s made in your super blender including berries, greens, celery, apple and chia seeds which promote radiant skin.
I call this smoothie radiant skin smoothie because I add chia seeds that are packed with essential fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 oils that will make your skin glow like never before!
Non-gluten chia seeds are one of the superfoods that will not only give you radiant skin, but your hair and nails will look amazing too.
I choose milled chia seeds so there is no need to soak them before adding them to your radiant skin smoothie. Also, I always recommend buying organic produce whenever possible that are free of chemicals and pesticides.
So, what ingredients will you need?
• 1/2 cup of blueberries
• an apple
• a handful of lettuce
• 1 stalk of celery
• a handful of spinach
• 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
• 1 cup of water
• and ice cubes
• you may also add a frozen banana if you’d like
Just place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. If you go with the frozen banana, it should go in with your blueberries.
More healthy recipes for you
How To Cut And Prepare Spaghetti Squash (Includes video!)
Quick Pan Seared Pork Chops + ButcherBox Review (Includes the secret to tender, juicy chops)
Radiant Skin Smoothie (With Chia Seeds)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 frozen banana optional
- 1 apple cored
- handful of lettuce
- 1 stalk of celery
- handful of spinach
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
- Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps - September 25, 2020
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers - September 24, 2020
- 10-Minute Cucumber Bites (With Three Amazing Toppings) - September 5, 2020
- Unstuffed Cabbage (Low Carb) - August 3, 2020
- Keto Low Carb Coleslaw - July 22, 2020