Gluten free pumpkin crisp is a super easy make-ahead dessert. Just don’t be surprised if you’re tempted to eat a third of it before it makes it to your table. Ha Ha It’s sooo good. 😊
Fill your home with the wonderful aroma of pumpkin crisp baking in the oven. It’s a great tasting alternative to traditional pumpkin pie. Indeed, the delicious pecan topping makes it a hit with everyone.
It’s the perfect dessert for your Thanksgiving gathering. Your guests will not believe it’s gluten free.
First, The Ingredients You’ll Need To Make Gluten Free Pumpkin Crisp:
- canned pumpkin
- maple syrup
- gluten free yellow cake mix
- chopped pecans
- and lots of butter
So, How Do You Make Pumpkin Crisp?
*Free printable recipe card is available at the end of the post.
This is so easy it’s been dubbed, dump cake.
Just dump your pumpkin, milk, maple syrup, and eggs with your spices in a large mixing bowl. Mix it all up and pour into a greased baking pan.
Cover your mixture with the yellow cake mix and sprinkle with pecans. Now drizzle melted butter over the top. Easy peasy.
Now pop it in the oven for an hour. Let it cool completely on a rack. And dig in.
Pro Tips And Recipe Notes
- I use organic pumpkin in this recipe. You can also use Libby’s if you prefer.
- Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
- Serve cold or at room temperature topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Yum.
This pumpkin crisp is cozy comfort food in the strictest sense of the word. Don’t wait! Make it this week.
And if you have any questions, please reach out to me in the comments or shoot me an email and I’ll respond ASAP!
If You Like Gluten Free Pumpkin Crisp, You Might Also Like
Gluten Free Pumpkin Crisp
- Preheat the oven to 350 ℉
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then pour into the greased baking pan. Cover with gluten free yellow cake mix and sprinkle with pecans. Finally, drizzle with the melted butter. Bake until the top is brown, about 1 hour. Let cool completely on a rack. Serve and enjoy.
- I use organic pumpkin in this recipe. You can also use Libby's if you prefer.
- Cover and refrigerate until you're ready to serve.
- Serve cold or at room temperature topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.