What makes the perfect breakfast? French toast is simple and easy to make. And it tastes delicious!
- ⅓ cup milk
- dash of salt
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. oil
- gluten free bread
- butter to grease your skillet
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients together in a shallow dish. Soak your favorite gluten free bread in mixture until saturated. Grease skillet with butter over medium heat. Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and garnish with orange slices and strawberries. Serve hot with organic maple syrup. Enjoy!
- Keto Chicken Piccata - August 3, 2018
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018