Gluten Free Chocolate Cream Pie with MI-DEL’s Graham Style Pie Crust is every chocolate lover’s dream pie. And it’s so easy to make.
If you need to whip up a quick and easy dessert for your Christmas feast, this delicious gluten free chocolate cream pie is the perfect addition to your menu. It takes only ten minutes to prepare and then sets in the refrigerator while you finish enjoying your holiday dinner.
Absolutely no cooking required.
This pie used to be a staple at every one of our holiday meals. When my family adopted a gluten free diet, I searched high and low for a substitute for the signature graham style crust.
Last week my search finally came to an end when I found MI-Del’s gluten free graham style pie crust at the grocery store. I couldn’t wait to get home and make this chocolate cream pie. We haven’t had this pie in over ten years, and my kids couldn’t wait to taste it.
The crust was crunchy and held together well without needing to be baked in the oven. It’s the perfect contrast to the layers of chocolate pudding and whipped topping.
Ready to make your gluten free chocolate cream pie with MI-Del’s graham style pie crust? Here we go.
*Free printable recipe card is available at the end of the post.
First, combine 2 cups of milk with 2 boxes of pudding mix in a large bowl. Then, spoon 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into the crust.
Next, stir 5 ounces of truwhip into the remaining pudding mixture. Then, spoon on top of the pudding in the crust.
Finally, top your pie with the remaining truwhip and refrigerate for 4 hours.
And that’s it. Easy peasy.
Pro tips and recipe notes
- You can use Jell-O instant pudding or an organic chocolate pudding mix that’s usually found in a health food store.
- You can use Cool Whip, but I like truwhip because it’s 70% organic and doesn’t contain any high fructose corn syrup.
I hope you enjoy this pie as much as we do! Have a happy and healthy week.
More desserts you’ll love
Gluten Free Dessert Collection – my complete dessert collection!
Dark Chocolate Drizzled Coconut Macaroons– every coconut lovers dream cookie: a ball of crispy shredded coconut, moist and chewy on the inside, golden on the outside, sweetened with raw honey, and drizzled with decadent dark chocolate.
Apple Pie – delicious homemade pie you can whip up and serve hot from the oven in about an hour.
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins (Paleo And Grain Free) – get your ingredients together, and you’ll be taking these gluten-free coconut flour blueberry muffins out of the oven in just 25 minutes.
Want to save this recipe? Pin it!
Gluten Free Chocolate Cream Pie with MI-DEL's Graham Style Pie Crust
- 1 MI-DEL Gluten Free Graham Style pie crust
- 2 cups milk
- 2 boxes Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1 10- ounce frozen truwhip whipped topping divided
- Combine the milk and pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the mixture into the crust.
- Stir 5 ounces of truwhip into the remaining pudding mixture.
- Then, spoon on top of pudding in the crust.
- Finally, top with the remaining truwhip.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours. Slice and enjoy.
- You can use Jell-O instant pudding or an organic chocolate pudding mix that's usually found in a health food store.
- You can use Cool Whip, but I like truwhip because it's 70% organic and doesn't contain any high fructose corn syrup.
- Spicy Salmon Bake Cups (Gluten Free And Low Carb) - December 16, 2022
- Gluten Free Baked Ziti Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Dr. Ted Naiman’s P:E Potatoes Au Gratin - August 5, 2022
- Frozen Strawberry Protein Pops - July 28, 2022
- High-Protein Smoothie With Strawberries - July 15, 2022
Hungry for more?
Sign up and I'll send you my eCookbook, Top 10 Recipes as a welcome gift
plus new articles and recipes delivered fresh to your inbox!
I just had to pin this recipe. Thanks so much for the share 🙂 My family has been gluten free ever since my son was diagnosed with a wheat sensitivity at four months.
Excellent. You’re all going to love this pie.
Jeanne Melanson says
YUM! This pie sounds awesome. I’m going to share it with my co-worker because she’s on a gluten-free lifestyle. thanks so much!
Terrific! Thanks, Jeanne.