Kids love hotdogs.
When I serve hotdogs in our home, I serve nitrate free Big Apple hotdogs from Applegate.
The bun pictured here is from Udi’s.
(Canyon Bakehouse also makes tasty buns).
Steaming each bun as hotdog vendors do by holding it with a set of tongs over the pot of boiling water for about twenty seconds, softens and warms them.
The sauerkraut is from Bubbie’s, abundant with live cultures (no sugar, vinegar or preservatives). Simply delicious.
Our latest animated film
While you’re enjoying your hotdogs, you may watch our latest episode in our animated film series for kids who follow a gluten free diet:
Bouncing Around With Bouncy: Take Me Out To The Ballgame.
In this episode, Bouncy discovers gluten free hotdogs at the ballgame. I hope you enjoy this video with your kids.
Please leave a comment if you enjoy the video,
and share if you or someone you know eats gluten free.
Learn more about celiac disease here.
If you’re looking for more gluten free dishes, click here for my Recipe Index with quick links to all of my Gluten Free recipes!
I am extremely blessed by your participation and promotion
of joyful gluten free living.
Click Like on the sidebar to join my Facebook fan page.
My Gluten Free Recipe Book App showcases all of the recipes available on our website so you can easily access the recipes when picking up ingredients at the grocery store. Click the download button on the sidebar.
“This post is featured on Healing with Foods Friday”
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018