Tonight my children surprised me with a plate of chocolate chip cookies. I heard whispering and laughter coming from the kitchen and the next thing I knew there were fresh baked cookies for me and the whole family.
There are many good dessert mixes, packaged desserts and homemade recipes for gluten free desserts. However, our family tends to stay away from sugary treats (we usually have fresh fruits for dessert), but when we do indulge we want the dessert to be tasty and worth the indulging. You can trust this Betty Crocker mix for perfect cookies.
With Betty Crocker cookie mix it was easy for my children to follow the directions and bake up this great tasting treat in no time at all.
Easy package directions for Betty Crocker Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix:
All you need to add is one stick of softened butter, 1 tsp. of gluten free vanilla, and 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350℉
- Stir all the ingredients in a bowl with cookie mix.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes
Who can resist fresh hot baked chocolate chip cookies? You may want to keep a box in the cupboard for times when you just want some delicious fresh baked cookies.
What’s your favorite dessert? Please leave me a comment.
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018