Gluten Free Chicken Dumplings are from Feel Good Foods. They use antibiotic free and hormone free chicken, no GMO, no MSG, no preservatives and no artificial flavors.
Now, I like that.
Chicken dumplings are perfect for a complete lunch and children love them. They are reminiscent of Asian wontons, but the best thing about them is: they are gluten free.
I suppose they would be delicious in chicken soup, but I haven’t had the chance yet to try them that way because they disappear so fast every time I make them.
(They are easy enough for the children to make on their own, as well.)
Gluten Free Chicken Dumplings easy to follow directions:
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 tblsp oil to a non-stick pan
- Bring water to a boil, place dumplings in flat side down.
- Cover and reduce to medium heat until water completely evaporates and dumplings brown on the bottom
- Total cooking time 12- 14 minutes
These are easy to make and you can trust Feel Good Foods for wholesome ingredients. I always keep a box in the freezer.
Do you have a favorite prepared food in your freezer? Please leave your comment below. I’m always looking for more tasty ideas.
Recipes like this
Skillet Beef And Gluten Free Noodles (Fast And Easy Meal) – This easy recipe works best with elbow pasta. I recommend SamMills Gluten Free corn pasta, as it maintains its texture and tastes almost like wheat pasta. Tinkyada has elbows in their rice pasta that’s also good.
Gluten Free Classic Italian Lasagna This includes lots of tips and photos! I use I used Tinkyada gluten free noodles for this recipe. Even those at your table who don’t need to eat gluten free will enjoy these noodles. They’re great tasting, easy to digest, and never mushy.
Gluten Free Spring Rolls In Rice Paper Wrappers – Learn how to make gluten free spring rolls wrapped in rice paper. You’ll love these for an appetizer, snack or even lunch.
- 8 Easy Low Carb Keto Quick Bites - November 26, 2023
- Crispy Salami Chips Recipe - November 21, 2023
- How To Make Caprese Salad: A Classic Italian Appetizer - November 17, 2023
- Chicken Soup: A Wholesome Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Whole 30 Recipe - November 12, 2023
- Make Easy Pancakes from Scratch with Leftover Gluten-Free Bread - April 24, 2023