Indeed, skillet beef and gluten free noodles is an instant favorite with kids (and grownups will love it too). It works best with elbow pasta. I recommend SamMills Gluten Free corn pasta, as it maintains its texture and tastes almost like wheat pasta. We’ve dubbed this recipe “elbows & meat.” Enjoy!
- Season beef with minced onion and salt and brown in a skillet. Drain.
- Stir gluten free gravy mix and bouillon cubes in 3 cups of cold water; then add to skillet.
- Continuously stir over medium-high heat to thicken gravy about 2 minutes (the bouillon will not dissolve completely until hot).
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta a la dente according to package directions.
- Combine and heat through while the elbows absorb the gravy. For a healthy twist, serve on a bed of lettuce.
- Keto Chicken Piccata - August 3, 2018
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018