My berry good smoothie is loaded with antioxidants. Add a teaspoon of spirulina which is rich in protein and it can help boost your immune system. Enjoy this refreshing berry good smoothie, today.
Berry Good Smoothie
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- 5 organic strawberries
- 1 organic apple
- 1 tsp Spirulina
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into Vitamix container in order listed and secure lid.
- Set Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start machine. It will automatically shut off once cycle is complete. Yields 2 cups
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please leave your comments below.
- Cheesy Cauliflower With Ham Casserole (Low-Carb) - May 21, 2019
- Pork Tenderloin Cordon Bleu - April 25, 2019
- Low-Carb Meatballs In Smoked Paprika Sauce - April 1, 2019
- How My Morning Routine Gives Me a Healthy Start to the Day - March 25, 2019
- Tastiest Low-Carb Keto Stuffed Cabbage - February 28, 2019