This Vitamix strawberry and yogurt smoothie is made with probiotics: a healthy way to heal your tummy. It’s a creamy treat you can whip up in minutes.
Many health issues accompany Celiac Disease. Your symptoms may vary from stomach aches and bloating to migraines and skin rashes to poor weight gain and delayed growth. So much damage is caused when Celiac is not diagnosed early on.
Gaining weight is certainly a consideration once gluten is removed from the diet. Think high calorie healthy treats rather than treats with empty calories.
Vitamix strawberry and yogurt smoothie is made with whole milk, whole milk yogurt, and healing probiotics: a healthy way to increase calories as well as heal your tummy. The Vitamix blends this strawberry and yogurt smoothie into a creamy treat in minutes.
HOW TO MAKE IT
Just place all ingredients into your super blender container. First, your berries. Then milk, then yogurt. Then open and empty a capsule of probiotics into the smoothie container and finally add your ice. Secure the top and give it a whirl.
PRO TIPS AND RECIPE NOTES
- When I buy fresh strawberries, I keep them in the freezer if I’m not going to eat them right away. Frozen strawberries make the smoothie thicker.
- I always recommend organic strawberries and organic milk whenever possible.
More healthy smoothies
My Healing Green Smoothie – Discover many important green smoothie benefits and a step-by-step tutorial with beautiful photos showing how to make a healing green smoothie. You’re going to love this smoothie.
Radiant Skin Smoothie (With Chia Seeds) – You’ll love this green smoothie. It’s made in your super blender including berries, greens, celery, apple and chia seeds which promote radiant skin.
Tropical Smoothie – This smoothie has pineapple, frozen banana, apple and coconut oil (for a healthy boost). Sip and imagine yourself on a tropical island.
Vitamix Strawberry and Yogurt Smoothie
- 10 strawberries we like Driscoll's
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield organic french vanilla whole milk yogurt
- 1 capsule probiotic open capsule and empty probiotic into Vitamix
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 18 oz.
- When I buy fresh strawberries, I keep them in the freezer if I'm not going to eat them right away. Frozen strawberries make the smoothie thicker.
- I recommend organic strawberries and organic milk whenever possible.
- Dr. Ted Naiman’s P:E Potatoes Au Gratin - August 5, 2022
- Frozen Strawberry Protein Pops - July 28, 2022
- High-Protein Smoothie With Strawberries - July 15, 2022
- Chicken And Broccoli In Gluten Free Stir Fry Sauce - March 25, 2022
- Flourless Chocolate Cake With Video - February 8, 2022