Many health issues accompany Celiac Disease. Your symptoms may vary from stomach aches and bloating to migraines and skin rashes to poor weight gain and delayed growth. So much damage is caused when Celiac is not diagnosed early on.
Gaining weight is certainly a consideration once gluten is removed from the diet. Think high calorie healthy treats rather than treats with empty calories.
Vitamix strawberry and yogurt smoothie is made with whole milk, whole milk yogurt, and healing probiotics: a healthy way to increase calories as well as heal your tummy. The Vitamix blends this strawberry and yogurt smoothie into a creamy treat in minutes.
Vitamix Strawberry and Yogurt Smoothie
- 10 organic strawberries we like Driscoll's
- 1/3 cup organic whole milk
- 1/4 cup Stonyfield organic french vanilla whole milk yogurt
- 1 capsule probiotic open capsule and empty probiotic into Vitamix
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 18 oz.
I’d love to hear from you. Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please add your thoughts in the comments section below.