The cucumbers in my garden are ready for harvest, at least two per day. They are so delicious right off the vine.
Today, I am blending half of a cucumber in a smoothie with some kale, an apple, carrot and yogurt. It is a simple, creamy treat that is ready in minutes. Sweet.
- 2 leaves of organic Lacinto kale
- 1 organic carrot
- 1/2 organic cucumber
- 1 organic apple
- 1/2 cup french vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please leave your comments below.
- Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps - September 25, 2020
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers - September 24, 2020
- 10-Minute Cucumber Bites (With Three Amazing Toppings) - September 5, 2020
- Unstuffed Cabbage (Low Carb) - August 3, 2020
- Keto Low Carb Coleslaw - July 22, 2020