This cucumber smoothie is sweet, creamy, and delicious.
The cucumbers in my garden are ready for harvest, at least two per day. They are so delicious right off the vine.
Today, I am blending half of a cucumber in a smoothie with some kale, an apple, carrot and yogurt. It’s a simple, creamy treat that is ready in minutes. Sweet.
Is cucumber smoothie healthy?
Cucumbers are good for you because they’re 95% water and naturally detoxify your body. They’re high in vitamins A, B and C; and contain phytonutrients that provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer effects.
I recommend organic produce free of chemicals and pesticides, whenever possible.
Is yogurt smoothie good for you?
You bet. Yogurt adds a good amount of protein to this smoothie. Greek yogurt adds 12 grams of protein per half cup. It also adds live probiotics, which can aid in gut health, as well as calcium and vitamin B-12.
I hope you enjoy this cucumber smoothie.
More healthy smoothies
My Healing Green Smoothie – Discover many important green smoothie benefits and a step-by-step tutorial with beautiful photos showing how to make a healing green smoothie. You’re going to love this smoothie.
Radiant Skin Smoothie (With Chia Seeds) – You’ll love this green smoothie. It’s made in your super blender including berries, greens, celery, apple and chia seeds which promote radiant skin.
Strawberry And Yogurt Smoothie – This smoothie is a healthy treat rather than treats with empty calories.
Joint Soothing Smoothie – This smoothie is made with cayenne pepper, ginger, and garlic; all excellent remedies for inflammation that cause pain.
Super Energy Smoothie – Maca is an energizing superfood and acai is one of the superfruits. They’re both naturally gluten free. Add them to this smoothie for an instant energy boost.
- 2 leaves of Lacinto kale
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 apple
- 1/2 cup french vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
- Gluten Free Baked Ziti Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Dr. Ted Naiman’s P:E Potatoes Au Gratin - August 5, 2022
- Frozen Strawberry Protein Pops - July 28, 2022
- High-Protein Smoothie With Strawberries - July 15, 2022
- Chicken And Broccoli In Gluten Free Stir Fry Sauce - March 25, 2022