Cayenne pepper, ginger, and garlic are excellent remedies for inflammation that causes pain. The remainder of the ingredients in this drink hold a storehouse of nutrients. So if your joints are aching today, whip up this joint soothing smoothie. I use my Vitamix blender and it’s ready in an instant.
Joint Soothing Smoothie
- 2 medium organic carrots
- 1 handful organic spinach
- 2 leaves organic lacinto kale
- 1 stalk organic celery
- 1/2 organic beet
- 1 handful organic parsley
- 1/2 organic cucumber
- 1-2 cloves organic garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients except cayenne pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
- Now add a dash of cayenne pepper to the bottom of your glass before pouring in 8 oz. portion of the smoothie. Then stir.
- Yields 24 oz.
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please leave your comments below.
- Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps - September 25, 2020
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers - September 24, 2020
- 10-Minute Cucumber Bites (With Three Amazing Toppings) - September 5, 2020
- Unstuffed Cabbage (Low Carb) - August 3, 2020
- Keto Low Carb Coleslaw - July 22, 2020