This joint smoothing smoothie is quick and easy to whip up.
Cayenne pepper, ginger, and garlic are excellent remedies for inflammation that causes pain. The remainder of the ingredients in this drink hold a storehouse of nutrients.
One of these ingredients is sweet raw beets. Please be aware that beet juice can leave bright purple stains. The good news is these stains are water-soluble and usually come out quite readily if they have not had time to dry.
How do you cut beets for smoothies?
Scrub your beet with a vegetable brush, cut off the very top and bottom. Then I usually cut the half into quarters so that they blend more easily.
So if your joints are aching today, whip up this joint soothing smoothie.
I use my Vitamix blender and it’s ready in an instant.
Let me show you how easy it is to make this smoothie.
*Free printable recipe card is available at the end of the post.
Just place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
More healthy smoothies
My Healing Green Smoothie – Discover many important green smoothie benefits and a step-by-step tutorial with beautiful photos showing how to make a healing green smoothie. You’re going to love this smoothie.
Radiant Skin Smoothie (With Chia Seeds) – You’ll love this green smoothie. It’s made in your super blender including berries, greens, celery, apple and chia seeds which promote radiant skin.
Strawberry And Yogurt Smoothie – This smoothie is a healthy treat rather than treats with empty calories.
Tropical Smoothie – This smoothie is made with pineapple, frozen banana, apple and coconut oil (for a healthy boost). As you sip, imagine yourself on a tropical island.
Joint Soothing Smoothie
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 leaves lacinto kale
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1/2 of a beet
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1/2 of a cucumber
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup water
- 3 ice cubes
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients except cayenne pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete.
- Now add a dash of cayenne pepper to the bottom of your glass before pouring in 8 oz. portion of the smoothie. Then stir.
- Yields 24 oz.
- Gluten Free Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry - March 25, 2022
- Flourless Chocolate Cake With Video - February 8, 2022
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - November 30, 2021
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (Gluten Free) - November 19, 2021
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Egg Free) - November 5, 2021