This tropical smoothie is made with pineapple, frozen banana, apple and coconut oil (for a healthy boost). I think you’ll love it.
You will enjoy the wonderful flavor of this tropical smoothie as you sip and imagine yourself on a tropical island. I add a tablespoon of warm liquid coconut oil for a healthy boost.
Is coconut oil good for you?
My husband, John, loves coconut, and I love the many health benefits of coconut oil: strengthening the immune system, preventing heart disease, improving digestion, and contributing to healthy skin (to name just a few!).
My daughter, Nicole, has used coconut oil with great success for moisturizing dry skin during the winter months.
But coconut oil works even better when taken internally. Smoothies are the perfect way to add a little coconut oil to your diet, and they’re super-easy to prepare.
Have you tried this super oil?
Let me show you how easy it is to make this smoothie.
*Free printable recipe card is available at the end of the post.
Just place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
More healthy smoothies
My Healing Green Smoothie – Discover many important green smoothie benefits and a step-by-step tutorial with beautiful photos showing how to make a healing green smoothie. You’re going to love this smoothie.
Radiant Skin Smoothie (With Chia Seeds) – You’ll love this green smoothie. It’s made in your super blender including berries, greens, celery, apple and chia seeds which promote radiant skin.
Strawberry And Yogurt Smoothie – This smoothie is a healthy treat rather than treats with empty calories.
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 apple
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Place all ingredients into Vitamix container in order listed and secure lid.
- Set Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start machine. It will automatically shut off once cycle is complete. Yields 3 cups
- Gluten Free Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry - March 25, 2022
- Flourless Chocolate Cake With Video - February 8, 2022
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - November 30, 2021
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (Gluten Free) - November 19, 2021
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Egg Free) - November 5, 2021