John likes to experiment with our Vitamix. It reminds him of chemistry class. Here is his latest green smoothie creation. We call it Afternoon Boost. Wow!
This is so good, I just have to share it with you.
Afternoon Boost Smoothie
- 4 medium organic carrots
- 1 organic gala apple
- 5 leaves of organic Lacinto kale
- 1/2 organic avacado
- 1 stalk organic celery
- 1 cup organic watermelon
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- 3 cups water
- dash organic cayenne pepper optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 7 cups
I’d love to hear from you. Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please add your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Cheesy Cauliflower With Ham Casserole (Low-Carb) - May 21, 2019
- Pork Tenderloin Cordon Bleu - April 25, 2019
- Low-Carb Meatballs In Smoked Paprika Sauce - April 1, 2019
- How My Morning Routine Gives Me a Healthy Start to the Day - March 25, 2019
- Tastiest Low-Carb Keto Stuffed Cabbage - February 28, 2019