John likes to experiment with our Vitamix. It reminds him of chemistry class. Here is his latest green smoothie creation. We call it Afternoon Boost. Wow!
This is so good, I just have to share it with you.
- 4 medium organic carrots
- 1 organic gala apple
- 5 leaves of organic Lacinto kale
- ½ organic avacado
- 1 stalk organic celery
- 1 cup organic watermelon
- 2 cloves organic garlic
- 3 cups water
- dash organic cayenne pepper (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 7 cups
I’d love to hear from you. Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Please add your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018