This afternoon boost smoothie is our latest green smoothie creation. Wow! This is so good.
John likes to experiment with our Vitamix. It reminds him of chemistry class. Here is his latest green smoothie creation. We call it Afternoon Boost smoothie. Wow!
Sweet carrots, an apple, some kale, and half of an avocado. Then he added celery, garlic and some watermelon. Yum. I love watermelon in smoothies.
Finally, add a dash of cayenne pepper for extra zing.
This is so good, I just have to share it with you.
Just place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
More healthy smoothies
My Healing Green Smoothie – Discover many important green smoothie benefits and a step-by-step tutorial with beautiful photos showing how to make a healing green smoothie. You’re going to love this smoothie.
Radiant Skin Smoothie (With Chia Seeds) – You’ll love this green smoothie. It’s made in your super blender including berries, greens, celery, apple and chia seeds which promote radiant skin.
Strawberry And Yogurt Smoothie – This smoothie is a healthy treat rather than treats with empty calories.
Afternoon Boost Smoothie
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 gala apple
- 5 leaves of Lacinto kale
- 1/2 avacado
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup watermelon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups water
- dash cayenne pepper optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid. Set the Vitamix to pre-programmed Smoothie setting and start the machine. It will automatically shut off once the cycle is complete. Yields 7 cups
- Gluten Free Baked Ziti Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Dr. Ted Naiman’s P:E Potatoes Au Gratin - August 5, 2022
- Frozen Strawberry Protein Pops - July 28, 2022
- High-Protein Smoothie With Strawberries - July 15, 2022
- Chicken And Broccoli In Gluten Free Stir Fry Sauce - March 25, 2022