This dish is so quick and easy, you’ll be out of the kitchen in no time. It’s delicate, lemony flavor is sure to please your family and they won’t believe it’s gluten free. You may want to serve with rice or some crusty gluten free bread to sop up the sauce.
Gluten Free Chicken Scarpariello
- 2 lbs. thin sliced chicken breasts cut into about 2 inch pieces
- Bob’s Red Mill GF All Purpose Baking Flour for dredging
- olive oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- Dredge chicken in gluten free flour and shake off excess. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When oil starts to sizzle, add chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and transfer to plate. Repeat, adding more oil if needed, until all the chicken is cooked. Drain oil and brown the garlic in butter in the same pan. Add wine, lemon juice and water. Bring to boil, scraping up brown bits from the pan for extra flavor. Return all the chicken to the pan and simmer until all the flavors are combined and sauce is thickened. Salt to taste. Transfer chicken to a platter.
Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think. Thanks!
- Cheesy Cauliflower With Ham Casserole (Low-Carb) - May 21, 2019
- Pork Tenderloin Cordon Bleu - April 25, 2019
- Low-Carb Meatballs In Smoked Paprika Sauce - April 1, 2019
- How My Morning Routine Gives Me a Healthy Start to the Day - March 25, 2019
- Tastiest Low-Carb Keto Stuffed Cabbage - February 28, 2019