This dish is so quick and easy, you’ll be out of the kitchen in no time. It’s delicate, lemony flavor is sure to please your family and they won’t believe it’s gluten free. You may want to serve with rice or some crusty gluten free bread to sop up the sauce.
- 2 lbs. thin sliced chicken breasts, cut into about 2 inch pieces
- Bob’s Red Mill GF All Purpose Baking Flour, for dredging
- olive oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- Dredge chicken in gluten free flour and shake off excess. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. When oil starts to sizzle, add chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and transfer to plate. Repeat, adding more oil if needed, until all the chicken is cooked. Drain oil and brown the garlic in butter in the same pan. Add wine, lemon juice and water. Bring to boil, scraping up brown bits from the pan for extra flavor. Return all the chicken to the pan and simmer until all the flavors are combined and sauce is thickened. Salt to taste. Transfer chicken to a platter.
Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think. Thanks!
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018