Today, I am so excited to share my recipe for gluten free rigatoni collage. You are going to love this beautiful collage of various food colors and textures, both pleasant to the eye and the palate. Not only is this delicious, but it’s gluten free.
Gluten Free Rigatoni Collage
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat 2 tblsp olive oil and 1 garlic clove in a large pot. Cook spinach tossing constantly for 2 minutes. Season with 1/4 tsp of salt. Stir and set aside.
- Cook ground chicken in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up with a spatula, about 3 minutes. Add onion and the remaining 3 cloves of garlic. Cook for 8 minutes. Add tomato, spinach, the remaining tsp. of salt and the pepper flakes. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until heated through. Serve over gluten free rigatoni.
- Cheesy Cauliflower With Ham Casserole (Low-Carb) - May 21, 2019
- Pork Tenderloin Cordon Bleu - April 25, 2019
- Low-Carb Meatballs In Smoked Paprika Sauce - April 1, 2019
- How My Morning Routine Gives Me a Healthy Start to the Day - March 25, 2019
- Tastiest Low-Carb Keto Stuffed Cabbage - February 28, 2019