Gluten Free Quick Chicken and Peppers is ready in just 10 minutes. That’s right, I said 10 minutes. So if you’ve had one of those days and forgot to start dinner, this delicious recipe will save the day.
I use Mrs. Dash seasoning. It does not contain gluten. It is produced on a gluten-free manufacturing line, but they don’t label it gluten free because it is not manufactured in a gluten-free facility so they can’t guarantee there is no cross contamination. That being said, my mother used to use it and I love the blend of seasonings. I think you will, too.
Gluten Free Quick Chicken and Peppers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 pounds thin-sliced chicken cut into strips
- 3 green bell peppers sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Add chicken strips, peppers, onion, mushrooms and seasonings. Stir over a medium heat for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
I appreciate your comments. Do you have any quick recipes like this? Please leave a comment below.
- Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps - September 25, 2020
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers - September 24, 2020
- 10-Minute Cucumber Bites (With Three Amazing Toppings) - September 5, 2020
- Unstuffed Cabbage (Low Carb) - August 3, 2020
- Keto Low Carb Coleslaw - July 22, 2020