Gluten Free Quick Chicken and Peppers is ready in just 10 minutes. That’s right, I said 10 minutes. So if you’ve had one of those days and forgot to start dinner, this delicious recipe will save the day.
I use Mrs. Dash seasoning. It does not contain gluten. It is produced on a gluten-free manufacturing line, but they don’t label it gluten free because it is not manufactured in a gluten-free facility so they can’t guarantee there is no cross contamination. That being said, my mother used to use it and I love the blend of seasonings. I think you will, too.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 pounds
thinsliced chicken,cut into strips
- 3 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
tblsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Add chicken strips, peppers, onion,
mushroomsand seasonings. Stir over a medium heat for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
I appreciate your comments. Do you have any quick recipes like this? Please leave a comment below.
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018