It’s the bacon that makes this side dish irresistible. Bacon, Corn and Zucchini Sauté is the perfect choice for your next potluck dinner. It will go quick.
I start with wholesome ingredients like Applegate organic Sunday bacon because it doesn’t contain any nitrites or chemical preservatives. The corn is organic so there’s no worry about GMOs. And the zucchini is fresh from my garden. You can’t beat that just picked flavor.
Bacon, Corn and Zucchini Sauté
- Cook bacon in a large skillet. Remove bacon to a plate, chop and set aside.
- Add corn, zucchini and onion to the bacon grease in the skillet. Saute for 10 minutes.
- Season with a dash of pepper, sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon. Stir and serve immediately.
- Spaghetti Squash Carbonara (No Egg) - October 21, 2020
- Easy Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup - October 17, 2020
- Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps - September 25, 2020
- Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers - September 24, 2020
- 10-Minute Cucumber Bites (With Three Amazing Toppings) - September 5, 2020