Do you have a favorite recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation in your family? These are usually some of the best recipes. Not only are they tasty, but they also bring wonderful memories with each bite.
This one-pan chicken and peppers dish that I’m sharing with you today was inspired by a recipe that was passed down in my family from John’s grandmother. It’s one of my favorite ways to enjoy peppers in the summertime. The chicken is roasted until the meat is tender and the skin is perfectly crispy surrounded by a medley of hearty potatoes and peppers that all cook in the chicken’s juices. I just love the rustic flavors. Best of all, it’s gluten-free!
But I think my favorite thing by far about this recipe is the fact that the entire meal is made in a single pan. Yes, that’s right. No need to worry about using a dozen pots and pans or having to make an additional side dish. I have a large family so when I discovered this cooking method, I thought it was brilliant. 🙂
I like to use chicken thighs with the skin when making this dish because the skin keeps the meat moist and flavorful. I can’t wait to hear how you like it, and I hope it will become a new favorite recipe in your house too.
Today, I’m excited to share this recipe over at Gluten Free Homemaker. Click here for the easy recipe. And be sure to let me know what you think of this recipe.
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018
- Steak Roll-Ups Recipe + Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Review - January 4, 2018