How To Make Espresso In A Traditional Moka Pot
My son Peter and I have been working on making a series of gluten free cooking videos. We just published our first video: How To Make Espresso In A Traditional Moka Pot. In this video, we show you how to make espresso in a traditional Moka pot, like those used in Europe and South America. It really does make the most delicious cup of espresso.
The very first cup of espresso was invented in Milan in the early 20th century. The word espresso means coffee that is brewed expressly for each individual customer. Today, espresso bars are not only a common sight in Italy, but also all throughout the world. And no wonder. The strong little cup of coffee is absolutely delicious and an exquisite addition to any dessert. And best of all, of course, espresso is naturally gluten free.
It’s a cinch to make espresso at home in a traditional moka pot.
If you’re looking for more gluten free dishes, click here for my Recipe Index with quick links to all of my Gluten Free recipes!
- Keto Low-Carb Salmon With White Wine Sauce - June 12, 2018
- Low Carb Meatloaf With A Delicious Twist - April 10, 2018
- Our Keto Journey Part 2: Getting Rid Of Stubborn Pounds And Guarding Against Alzheimer’s - March 24, 2018
- Low-Carb Meatball Parmesan For A Quick Easy Dinner - February 23, 2018
- Bursting With Flavor: 50 Low-Carb And Gluten-Free Recipes Designed To Delight Your Tastebuds - January 25, 2018