Amazing keto lamb chops with homemade mint sauce!
Savory lamb chops topped with homemade mint sauce are the perfect way to turn any dinner into a special occasion. But even though this dish tastes gourmet, it’s quick and effortless to make. The sauce takes ten minutes to prepare, and then sets for an hour. Raw, organic and naturally gluten free Bragg’s apple cider vinegar adds a healthy twist. Once you’re ready to make the lamb chops, they will virtually cook themselves in minutes under the broiler.
Broiled Lamb Chops with Gluten Free Mint Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 g Stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons of Bragg's apple cider vinegar
- 12 lamb chops about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Make sauce about 1 hour ahead: Dissolve stevia in 1/4 cup of boiling water. Pour into a small bowl and let it cool about 10 minutes. Then add vinegar and mint. Stir and let sauce steep for at least an hour.
- When you are ready to cook the lamb chops, preheat the broiler.
- Wash lamb chops and pat dry. Then brush chops with oil on both sides and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil for about 6 minutes on each side. Spoon sauce over the meat.
- How To Cook Bacon In The Oven - July 24, 2019
- Cheesy Cauliflower With Ham Casserole (Low-Carb) - May 21, 2019
- Pork Tenderloin Cordon Bleu - April 25, 2019
- Low-Carb Meatballs In Smoked Paprika Sauce - April 1, 2019
- How My Morning Routine Gives Me a Healthy Start to the Day - March 25, 2019