These delicious naked gluten free chicken wings have no batter or breading on them. So they fit right into the keto way of eating. And did I mention, delicious? Yum.
Savor the flavor of crispy, succulent naked chicken wings that break free from flour and breading, while still delivering unbeatable flavor.
Chicken wings are that simple crowd-pleaser that everyone loves.
But here’s the kicker – unfortunately, many times when my family gets the itch for chicken wings from a restaurant, the wings are floured or dipped in batter and breading before they even hit the fryer.
They’re not gluten-free.
Do wings have carbs?
Well, these grain-free gluten-free chicken wings have zero carbs! Zero. So these are keto wings, too.
Please Note: Links are affiliate links which means I will earn a small commission if you buy the item at no extra cost to you.
Wholesome cooking techniques
While fried wings are undeniably delicious, it’s wise to minimize deep-fat frying. Opt for alternatives like baking or air frying. Baked or grilled chicken wings can rival the crunchiness and flavor of fried ones while being kinder to your health.
Nutrient-rich chicken wings
- Make Easy Pancakes from Scratch with Leftover Gluten-Free Bread - April 24, 2023
- Spicy Salmon Bake Cups (Gluten Free And Low Carb) - December 16, 2022
- Gluten Free Baked Ziti Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Dr. Ted Naiman’s P:E Potatoes Au Gratin - August 5, 2022
- Frozen Strawberry Protein Pops - July 28, 2022