This tossed salad with raspberry dressing is easy to make. It’s healthy, homemade, and tastes amazing. Enjoy!
As winter continues to drag on here in the Northeast, I am looking forward quite impatiently to warmer weather. This salad reminds me of spring: fresh spinach and mushrooms topped with a delightfully sweet raspberry dressing.
A dear friend shared the recipe with me years ago, and it’s the perfect treat for a healthy, gluten free lunch or a side salad at dinner.
Let me show you how easy it is to make.
First, rinse spinach. Wash and slice mushrooms. Rinse raspberries.
Combine spinach, mushrooms and a cup of raspberries in a salad bowl.
Next, mash a quarter cup of some more raspberries with the back of a spoon in a strainer over a small bowl or pitcher. Reserve the juice, and discard the seeds.
Whisk vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and stevia with the raspberry juice. Drizzle over the salad and gently toss.
I think you’re going to love this salad. Have a happy healthy week.
More salad recipes you may like
Want to save this recipe? Pin it!
Tossed Salad with Gluten Free Raspberry Dressing
- Rinse spinach. Wash and slice mushrooms. Rinse raspberries.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms and 1 cup of the raspberries in a salad bowl.
- Next mash the remaining 1/4 cup of raspberries with the back of a spoon in a strainer over a small bowl or pitcher. Reserve juice, discard seeds.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, salt, pepper. and stevia (optional) with the raspberry juice. Drizzle over the salad. Gently toss.
- Gluten Free Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry - March 25, 2022
- Flourless Chocolate Cake With Video - February 8, 2022
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - November 30, 2021
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (Gluten Free) - November 19, 2021
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Egg Free) - November 5, 2021