This tossed salad with raspberry dressing is easy to make. It’s healthy, homemade, and tastes amazing. Enjoy!
As winter continues to drag on here in the Northeast, I am looking forward quite impatiently to warmer weather. This salad reminds me of spring: fresh spinach and mushrooms topped with a delightfully sweet raspberry dressing.
A dear friend shared the recipe with me years ago, and it’s the perfect treat for a healthy, gluten free lunch or a side salad at dinner.
Let me show you how easy it is to make.
First, rinse spinach. Wash and slice mushrooms. Rinse raspberries.
Combine spinach, mushrooms and a cup of raspberries in a salad bowl.
Next, mash a quarter cup of some more raspberries with the back of a spoon in a strainer over a small bowl or pitcher. Reserve the juice, and discard the seeds.
Whisk vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and stevia with the raspberry juice. Drizzle over the salad and gently toss.
I think you’re going to love this salad. Have a happy healthy week.
More salad recipes you may like
Healthy Lemony Marinated Zucchini Salad
Autumn Kale Salad with Apples, Pomegranate, Pistachios, and Goat Cheese
Super Delicious Massaged Kale Salad With Pistachios, Tomatoes, And Olives
Turkey Kale Salad with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
Want to save this recipe? Pin it!
Tossed Salad with Gluten Free Raspberry Dressing
- 1/2 pound of Spinach
- 8 ounces of mushrooms
- 1¼ cup raspberries divided (we like Driscoll's)
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 1 g Stevia optional
- Rinse spinach. Wash and slice mushrooms. Rinse raspberries.
- Combine spinach, mushrooms and 1 cup of the raspberries in a salad bowl.
- Next mash the remaining 1/4 cup of raspberries with the back of a spoon in a strainer over a small bowl or pitcher. Reserve juice, discard seeds.
- Whisk vinegar, oil, salt, pepper. and stevia (optional) with the raspberry juice. Drizzle over the salad. Gently toss.
- Make Easy Pancakes from Scratch with Leftover Gluten-Free Bread - April 24, 2023
- Spicy Salmon Bake Cups (Gluten Free And Low Carb) - December 16, 2022
- Gluten Free Baked Ziti Recipe - November 17, 2022
- Dr. Ted Naiman’s P:E Potatoes Au Gratin - August 5, 2022
- Frozen Strawberry Protein Pops - July 28, 2022
Hungry for more?
Sign up and I'll send you my eCookbook, Top 10 Recipes as a welcome gift
plus new articles and recipes delivered fresh to your inbox!
That dressing looks amazing!
Thank you, Nick. Glad you stopped by.
I’m not a fan of mushrooms in salad but this looks awesome and have to try!
Certainly you can leave out the mushrooms. This salad is also delicious with romaine lettuce, raspberries, olives and walnuts!
Looking forward to seeing you on Facebook 🙂
Sophie Bowns says
This looks gorgeous!
I appreciate your comment. This salad is definitely mood boosting and will brighten your day.