Gluten free pizza muffins are a delicious meal or snack.
Pizza muffins are a delicious lunchtime meal or a quick afternoon snack that our family has always enjoyed. Since going gluten free, we’ve continued to make this family favorite on gluten free English muffins.
Today, I made gluten free pizza muffins on Joan’s English muffins. In the words of my eldest son, “Fantastic!”
Here’s a peek into the pizza muffin making process.
Instructions with step by step images
Preheat oven to 400℉.
Defrost frozen English muffins in your microwave or on the counter. Split each muffin with a fork and toast until golden.
Arrange toasted English muffin halves on a baking sheet.
Spoon pizza sauce onto each half.
Top with cheese.
Add your favorite toppings. Here I topped two of our halves with a slice of tomato and a sprinkling of basil. The other two I topped with pepperoni.
Bake for about 3 minutes until the cheese melts.
When I take them out of the oven, I like to sprinkle them with parmesan cheese.
I wanted to take a picture with the parmesan cheese, but they were eaten up before I got a chance.
And that’s it. Easy peasy. Make these today. They’re so good.
Love pizza? You might also like these recipes
Gluten Free Pizza In 5 Easy Steps – Homemade gluten free pizza is fun and easy to make. Come and watch my cooking video and make some pizza.
Stuffed Zucchini Boats – These are fun sticks of zucchini hollowed into cute, little boats and filled with sausage and Gruyere cheese. Low carb pizza on a zucchini!
Cauliflower Flatbreads – Enjoy these cauliflower flatbreads warm from the skillet and piled with your favorite toppings.
Gluten Free Pizza Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Defrost frozen English muffins in your microwave or on the counter. Split each muffin with a fork and toast until golden.
- Arrange toasted English muffin halves on a baking sheet.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto each half.
- Top with cheese.
- Add your favorite toppings. I topped two of our halves with a slice of tomato and a sprinkling of basil. The other two I topped with pepperoni.
- Bake for about 3 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Take the pizza muffins out of the oven and sprinkle them with parmesan cheese.
- Gluten Free Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry - March 25, 2022
- Flourless Chocolate Cake With Video - February 8, 2022
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies - November 30, 2021
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (Gluten Free) - November 19, 2021
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Egg Free) - November 5, 2021